Looking to work in a fast-paced industry with an experienced and healthy growing company? Hales Property Management (www.halesinc.com) is searching for a talented individual to serve as a Property Assistant. Under limited supervision, the Property Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative support services for building management and accounting departments, and works with the management staff to execute tasks as required.
Transition and Project Management
- Assist management with various projects as assigned.
- Set-up new property accounts, input data into web-based software, upload documents and audit information.
- Ensure that unit owner information is current, complete and sufficiently updated in MS Outlook.
- Manage and update phone directories for building intercom systems and install nameplates for mailboxes and intercoms as needed.
- Manage building key distribution to vendors and contractors.
- Scheduling of special projects (plumbing, repairs, etc.).
- Interact and assist with unit owners, vendors, etc., at the request of management.
- Create and distribute mass communications to residents.
- Assist managers with vendor invoice inquires and approvals.
Administrate Client Accounts/Reports
- Draft and proofread notices/memos/letters/templates.
- Organize documents within company network and hard files and assist with mailings.
- Oversee and coordinate small administrative projects such as labels creation, office organization, and various other administrative tasks.
- Assist managers with task tracking, assignment and execution.
- Input billable hours into accounting software on a weekly basis.
Skills & Abilities
- Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic
- Resourceful, creative, decisive
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Able to meet stringent deadlines and multitask
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), and some use of Quickbooks.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Ability to self-manage and be resourceful, with the proven ability to multitask and operate successfully under tight deadlines under limited supervision
- Real Estate experience and Community Association Manager (CAM) license is a plus.
- Potential physical demands may include ability to lift up to 35lbs; standing, sitting, walking and occasional climbing.
- Employee is required to work at a personal computer and/or talk on the phone for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours and occasionally weekends to meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to emergencies (both during and after business hours) in a timely manner.
- Local travel requirement up to 25%.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Retirement savings program
- Health insurance benefits
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus opportunities based on job performance
- PTO package
- Per diems
- Meal expenditure reimbursement program
- Computer reimbursement program