Looking to work in a fast-paced industry with an experienced and healthy growing company? Hales Property Management (www.halesinc.com) is searching for a talented individual to serve as an Administrative Support Assistant. The Administrative Support Assistant is responsible for completing a wide variety of customer service, administrative, accounting, marketing and other project and support related tasks and will report directly to the Office Manager at Hales Property
- Collects, answers and distributes emails, phone calls, mail, correspondence memos, faxes,
forms and inquiries from staff, clients and vendors.
- Supports administrative and operational managers with general customer service issues as
needed and provides general support to visitors.
- Organizes and schedules appointments, plans meetings and takes detailed minutes, acts as a point of contact for internal and external staff, clients and vendors.
- Prepares new employee paperwork, assists with new/outgoing property transitions and general office requests as necessary.
- Organizes office filing system set up and changes and maintains contact lists and departmental database records.
- Creates Word documents and Excel spreadsheets and utilizes other various Microsoft Office tools for various purposes.
- Supports Office Manager and accounting and operational teams with overseeing company/property bank accounts, reconciliations and audits for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with processing of employee reimbursements, invoices, accounts receivable, fees, internal/external bank account transfers, sales, property refund checks, etc.
- Supports annual property tax return project, annual report filings and W-9 property preparations, as well as various tasks/projects assigned to administrative staff.
- Supports sales and marketing team with various tasks.
- Assists with expos and networking events, creates and/or updates presentations and content for the company’s social media channels and marketing initiatives.
- Assists with coordinating the submission of proposals and planning meetings.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, writing, communication and people management skills, ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Resourceful, creative, decisive, action and results-oriented, able to meet stringent deadlines and multitask.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency should include Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), email
scanners and use of QuickBooks Online.
- Office experience in a professional setting required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Previous customer service and administrative experience (within the property management industry preferred but not required).
- This position requires timely arrival to the work place each day, as well as a reliable presence at the office throughout the day unless during the lunch hour or work breaks as approved by management.
- Potential physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 35lbs; standing, sitting, walking and occasionally climbing.
- The Administrative Support Assistant will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours on occasion to meet deadlines.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to
assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Retirement savings program
- Health insurance benefits
- Salary based on experience
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.